The first blogging conference I went to I travelled there and back in a day, was totally overwhelmed to be meeting on line people in real life and most of the sessions subsequently went over my head. The second blogging conference I attended Nano Mck was only three weeks old, so I was fairly knackered and he fed just at the wrong moments, although he was very calm for most of the day and a real ice breaker. Nevertheless, many of the sessions went over my head.
This year I am attending Cybher and I am ready. Two nights in a hotel without children to catch up with my blogging friends and I am determined that this year I will learn some useful stuff to inspire my blogging life further. Of course I will still ensure there is plenty of time for consuming cake and chatting. It’s mandatory.
Name: Emily Davidson
Blog: Mummy Limited
Height: Short and yet motherhood has robbed me of my love of high heels so I shall be in flats
Hair: Long, Brown (with a few highlights) straight. May be swishy on the day, or at least may be swishy for the first hour.
Five things you may not know about me:
1. I have a 3 year old and an 11 month old. This will be the first time I have left the baby overnight and so you may find me weeping in a corner. Please be kind. In fact my biggest worry was finding somewhere to express milk, but the lovely Cybher organisers have promised me a private place. This is why a blogging conference for women is so bloody fantastic.
2. I talk too much when I am nervous, actually I talk too much all the time.
3. My secret TV guilty pleasure is The Great British Menu. I watch it on iplayer every day.
4. When I drink I have a tendency to fall off my non-smoking wagon. Please don’t judge.
5. I am a total lightweight when it comes to alcohol these days. You have been warned.
See you there. Please say hello, or at least smile and wave and I’ll say hello