On Wednesday my iPhone broke. The already cracked screen was trodden on and turned black, with the occasional blue line on it. Completely unreadable. Here is a list of things I’ve learned since then.
- Having a almost useless phone the week before your child’s birthday party, when people are still texting their replies is an absolute pain.
- However Siri is really good at reading your latest messages and replying.
- Siri will only read and reply when they are new.
- There is a fantastic program called iexplorer that allows you to read your texts, in fact all the contents of your phone on a computer.
- I could give up Facebook tomorrow.
- I love Instagram. Not just posting there, but the creativity it sparks and the inspiration I get from the people I follow. If I follow you, it’s because I love your photos, so thank you.
- Turns out having someone looking at their phone whilst you are supposed to be watching Masterchef together is extremely annoying. Who knew?!
- I don’t know my passwords for anything.
- It’s the little things that I never realised I used my phone so much for. Checking the weather. Reminding myself how to wrap Lady Mck with a YouTube video.
- How to make socks. Well, one sock, so far, but still quite a thrill.